Tuesday, July 8, 2008

BOO ! :X
haha today is the first day of sch,
& im sooo not use to it.
been hibernating for too long but now its time to start pulling up my socks now ! :D
i better buck up if not im screwed.

ohh haha,
lets talk abt my first paper i gotten back.
its maths & what a blow i got.
i flunk it. -.-
roars i need to work double hard for that.
maths make me mad indeed. @.@

now.
the 2nd paper i got back is mt.
i passed ! got 54/90.
lesser than i expected but haha at least i knw i can do better defintely. :D
jia you !

ohh man bad news.
inter-house is on 12th july,
where got time to train !! :/
& that means training will be held everyday i guess.
yawns, gd time to lose weight though.
holidays make me fat but i think sch make me fatter boo !

alright alright.
im screwed, i need to bring my irp file tmrw hees.
but i cant find it anywhere at home ?!
some mice or ghost stole it issit ?!!
they love my handwriting too much laa, cant blame.
ehh but please return me for tmrw first. thanks. :)

byebyeeee.







* thanks for the few sentence.

No comments: