Thursday, July 10, 2008

yoyoyoyoyo !
im kinda of hyper now haha.
pardon me for the craziness. :D

hais.
got back econs exams paper ytd,
& its screwed.
i've got a sub-pass which is like stuck in the middle of fail & pass.
like wth,
can round up the grade to a pass pls pls pls ??
har. stop dreaming you dumbass.

how abt today babe ?!
rawrrr i got back my so favourite geog paper yo !
so how was it man !
alright i shall stop being retarded & tell the truth.
i managed to just passed that paper.
im super disappointed can ?! expected better lahh !

ohh haha,
tmrw is touch interhouse tournament.
come & support arh !
but you knw my retarded ankle is acting upon me again. -.-
what luck yes.
beside that my muscles are aching badly too.
my legs are out to torture me i knw !
pls cooporate tmrw can ? :/

haha tell you something super funny.
mr idris ask, " tmrw must bring what ? "
class answer, " thermometer ! "
mr idris ask again, " for what ? "
class expression = -.-"
wow ! what can you do with a thermometer beside taking temperature haha !

tata ^^








* best thing abt tonight.

No comments: