Sunday, July 6, 2008

hey !
ohh man, my pic alrdy super emo plus siying giving me a quote to edit making it worse.
now its like super duper emoooo lalala~
well haha, a picture speaks a thousand words yo ! :D

but honestly speaking,
im not emo-ing at the moment just that haha i dont knw why too.
you knw i learn a lot of stuff between this period of time.
how just in a spilt second a person change & blah.
wow cool ! whatever huh.

kevin kevin kevin !
you change a lotttt boo ! xD
for the better though haha.
& i like the new you !
lets jia you tgt & strive for the better.

ahh huh.
whats wrong with bestfriend ytd ?!
she keep telling me how much she miss me & dumbass leslie thought we are lesbians. -.-
but yay ! she miss me & boong say she miss me too hees. :D
i miss you guys too, hang out soon okay ?

byeeeee.







* they dont die just because you left.

No comments: