Saturday, June 28, 2008

yooo.
i have been rotting at home this days.
spider-webs are growing on me,
soon i will turn into a stone. :/

BEST FRIEND !!!
snakey tan is my best friend. :D
we are going to hug tgt & cry someday when we meet up.
& its going to be soon cos im going to buggg her to glide out & meet me hahaha !
i need a hug badly best friend.

dont seek any advices from me regarding any r/s problems please.
im cant help much. sorry rachel.
how can you get help from a failure in love ?
ohh well,
i simply trust love no more.

ohohoh.
you knw i haven intro mr gc to my mum until today ?
i told her this handsome here is my best companion during maths.
she stare at it giving me a puzzle look.
i on it & show her the function,
she stare at me & say im mad for telling her that. :/

my family are weird people,
especially my brother who is currently staring at what im typing now.
*(poke his eyes !)
i shall pardon him for his kpo-ness cos a leopard will never change its spot.
naturally auntie-character hees. :P







* religious is a sin.

No comments: