Sunday, June 29, 2008

yooo.
crappy shit,
i finally make my way out of my house today.
like sooo oh my gawd ?!
cos i have been trapped at home for the past 3 days & i finally see the daylight again yay ! :]

ohohoh !
tmrw im going to do the same too. :)
rachel & i are going to suntec to visit ivy plus doing some shopping.
imissrachel. :D

shit shit shit.
im getting fatter within this holiday T.T
totally sucks & its all my brother's fault !
i alrdy said that kfc is super duper unhealthy but that dumbass so dont want to listen to me.
&&& i dont understand why my mum listen to him when he cry & show some black face just to show his attitude & badly trying to show,
" I WANT KFC !!! IT'S A MUST !!! " (stares at mummy & mummy give in) -.-"
retarded ! may fats grow on him !
opps, im evilish hees. :P

ohh forgot to mention,
i went to chinatown todayyy.
wrong choice seriously but i just wanna get out of house.
it was really wrong cos the weather almost kill me,
i need more exposure to sun. :/

eh yes yes !
serious here.
08b6 people please inform me if you guys are able to make it on thurs for afian's farwell outing ?
please inform me earlier so i can make plans if thurs isnt available.
cheers. :D


byeeee.








* will you count the stars with me tonight ?

No comments: