Thursday, June 26, 2008

hello hello people ! :D
wonderful boring day ahead.

hmph.
mummy made a deal with me & obviously i will be taken advantage of.
she said,
" i help you wash your shoe, you help me iron clothes. "
you would understand why i will lose out if you have ever come my house before.
the un-ironed clothes in my house is stacked up as high as a mountain. -.-"
scheming mum i have. :/

yes fyi.
my tagboard & links are still available readers !
please do not be like my dumb bro KJ who tell me your blog no tagboard how to tag ?! -.-
when you first enter my blog,
please read the navigations at the side. :)

i didnt go out today,
far too tired for no reason & far too lazyyy.
the main issue is the lack of money boo ! >.<
sooo i shall stay at home & hibernate. :D


forget the times you walked by,
forget the times you've made me cry,
forget the time you held my hand,
forget the sweet things if i can,
i can no longer pretend,
i have to remember now that you're just a friend.

anyway, im not emo-ing.
just happen to see this somewhere.
interesting isnt it ? :]







* my eyes are dried. :X

No comments: