Wednesday, June 13, 2007

STRESSSSSS.

Okay. Today is a super busy day for me. Arggggg~
Early in the morning, leeling's msg. " Pls rmb to submit Os for games to me by tonight. "
She and her naggy msges. She dunno send how many le lor.
leave me alone leeling~.

Then wake up at 6 to prepare to go for Snco Pre-camp. yawns~
Meet Fairus and Gerald at 6.45. As usual, they were late. hahas.
Then advisory meeting in the morning with wah wei.
Aiyo, aiyo, aiyo.
SUPER STRESS. i am quite lost actually, no direction.
I dunno what to do lah. And that yong qing went for his sweet hols leaving me to handle 13 kids alone. * faints *
I don really know what to do lah, so many things undone. aiyoooooo~

And bcos of that meeting that last so long and is super bored.
I cant call him. Suppose to give him morning call. Then i cant leave in the middle. ARGGG!!
Lucky he wasnt late for his lesson. * phew *.
But i am pretty gulity. :(

After that torturing pre-camp.
Being hungry and tired, i had to tk 1 hr bus to NYP to tk my books.
Then tk 1 hr bus back again. But got granduncle ben !! hahas.
Who accompany me talk on the bus !! and bullying me. -.-
Then my mum called and rush me go hm help my father with his 25 pages report.
I haven pack my camp things, haven rush Os ( which i am not going to bother. ) and help my dad with his report.
omg omg omg. STRESS !!!
yong qing yong qing !! faster come back lah. sobs =X

Omg omg, 4 days of toturing !! =(
I wanna stay in a piece but route march i gonna faint. hahas.
but well, i can jian fei also !! hahas.

Update my blog again when i come back. hahas.~
i will miss him lots. =(

No comments: