Sunday, June 17, 2007

I MISS SNCO.

I am missing snco already when i just book out yesterday. hahas.
Well, snco pass really fast.
My team, Team 5. Those kids really made my day.
Telling them how they can improve on their performance and seeing them trying their best to improve it. wow !! touched~
And those advisors.
Like wanling, grace foo, grace ong, Jun Qi, Alvin, Yong qing, Glynis, Johnson, Yan Qi, Yu han and me seriously enjoyed ourself in the advisory room with sir wah wei and sir Alan.
I really learn a lot of things from this camp althou being a trainer.
This is the snco camp that i enjoyed myself the most.
4 days pass so fast. I completed my route march also. hahas.
No complaints for this camp bcos i enjoyed a lot. hahas.

I couldnt book out bcos i am far too busy in that camp with meetings and i only had 5 hrs of slp for 3 days. :)
and i am sick. Muscle cramps, sore throat, running nose and fever.
later then i type brief explanation of what happen in camp. hahas.

No comments: