Thursday, May 24, 2007

SOBS.

Hmm. today arent a gd day !! lols. cos firstly, i was late for school. First time, late bcos i overslept. Dunno why, super tired today. Maybe not enough slp last night bcos i am thinking too much. yawns. Had breakfast in the lesson, and rush my assignment. boring lah, lesson is boring !! lols.

Had 3 hrs break today, boredom. Didnt go AMK hub cos no one wants to pei me go. sobs. I want to eat mango ice !! Tml tml tml !! 2 hrs break. lols. Went to library with those guys, play with laptop. lols. Then mother ask me go SU room. So i went to SU room with Jiawen. lols. And see Granduncle ben practice singing. But he didnt sing at all. Just mumbling sometimes. lols. Then Jiawen wanted to go back so i went back to the library. LOLS.

Today is bad. I never see him. :(

No comments: