Friday, May 25, 2007

NO MORE GEOK.

No more talking abt geok. So irritating. Dunno why, i don like her totally. And never going to like her. I dowan to talk abt her anymore. In case someone gets interested then the world is going to end for me. arggggg. geok geok geok. yucks !!

Okay, Just woke up. Cos i super tired just now, and i slept in bus. Lucky i woke up before my stop. If not i die lor. And i am rather happy, cos i finally understand abt CNC programming after 4 lessons. LOLS. Like finally lah, decided to really learn something before the exams and hols. Cos hols i like super busy with SJ camps. So ya, no time to study. Thinking of maybe bringing books to study there. But MINGLI where will realli study, got free time she might as well slp. LOLS. I know myself well. lols. okay, nothing much to say for today.

Why i was happy that day, and why was i sad that day. The ans is so clear, i don have to say it out. Happy or sad bcos of him. He sld know. But if he wants to ignore my nonsense then i dunno lah. I just wanna love the way i want to love. Even if he wants to DON CARE it, i cant do anything. I can only wait and wait and wait for him to care cos i care. lols.

I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side, forever and ever.

No comments: