Wednesday, May 23, 2007

HAPPY DAY !!

Don ask me why i super happy. I am just happy of what happen today. lols. :)

Today lesson was okay, i was rather tired today. So i slp during maths and manufacturing tech lesson. yawn. lols. omg. exams coming !! I super worry lah. Super worry abt my maths and engineering mechanics. I simply cant get them right lah. I sound stupid. argggg~

Today morning took 969 with Zyma and we tried a new bus to Yio chu kang mrt from yishun. lols. lucky never get lost. I scared trying new bus will get lost and then i dunno how to go hm !! sobs. The 2 bus is much more faster than 72 lah. lols. okay, tk less of 72 cos its super long and slow.

After school went to Tampines inter to meet foongming. Pass her that csm thingy and head hm. boredddddddd. I miss her so much and we talk less. sobs.

Am i going to leave sjab ? still a qns mark. Sickening JUNE !!! argggg. :(

No comments: