Friday, March 19, 2010


HEYHEYHEYO!
see those pics? i went marina barrage ytd!
like finally! senior bought me there! :D

when we reach there, there was only lightning risk.
& then it rain cats & dogs! rawrrrr.
so we had to stay indoors & watch the exhibitionnn.
but the exhibition was really cool! :D
due to the stupid rain, we had to like tour the exhibition twice.
but it was cool! xD

next up, we finally can step outside cos the rain stop.
but the field was water-logged & muddy. :/
so we merely just took a walk ard the perimeter! (:
& then it starts the drizzle again, so we decide to leave the place.
its a wise choice cos after that it starts to rain again!
^@#&^#@#!

then we took train back to tampines,
walk ard tampines1 & head to tampines mall for dinner. (:
went to delifrance to eat & senior dont wanna eat with me. ):
he keep forcing me to keep more onlyy. :/
after that we went to the inter & senior send me up my bus,
cos he needs to meet his parents for dinner.

THANKS A LOT SENIORRR! (:
i really enjoy myself a lot.
<3

No comments: