Saturday, March 20, 2010

crap.
i feel like crap once again.
life's like a rollercoaster ride nowadays.

had some memories rewind today.
first aid com was a great memory to have,
the time when we train so hard tgt, cry tgt, laugh out loud tgt.
even those punishments were memories so great.
hey my nc team, <3
i miss doing footdrills, case study & home nursing with you guys.
but sadly life cant be rewind or pause.

& im needing of some reflection time.
had a heart to heart talk with a sec sch teacher today.
he always never failed to understand me or give the best advice.
kind of spilled out all my worries & stories in life.
he advise, question & made me think.
dear life; i realise i need to re-define you.

it's hard.
but im trying. i really am.
):

i might just try to vanish myself.

No comments: