Saturday, December 26, 2009

hello.
went tamp1 with kj, eugene & zhenhao.
sat at carls junior for an hr plus & chat chat chat.
then we kinda miss those old school days,
so we went back to the coffeeshop opposite tpss to have dinner.
there's a big change in tpss, its a totally different sch, different feeling alrdy.

after that,
took train to simei for eugene to get home & get his car.
then we went to have beancurd at somewhere?
but just because i didnt have dinner & lunch & i ate the beancurd which is cold,
my gastric is aching.
so zhenhao drove us back to eugene's house & eugene got me gastric med,
then zhenhao drove me home & kj sent me up to my hse.
its really really nice of them, thankyou guys! :D

apparently,
im supposed to go out today.
but i dont knw if i still am?



love is not a game; you dont play it.

No comments: