Wednesday, July 16, 2008

im here just to tell the truth.
cos its really hard hiding it.

seriously until now i couldnt believe the ridiculous reason you gave me.
i dont want to believe & i cant.
i really really love you a lot,
far more than i thought i did.
you knw the feelings sucks totally when you love someone so badly & heartbreaks is all that you get.

i say i now only treat you as a friend.
yes i do but that doesnt mean i dont love you.
you still constantly filled up my mind.
sometimes i really feel damn upset when i see that you seems to be really okay with us apart.
cos it just hurts so much to see how you much love that person but he doesnt care.
i really feel damn awful & miserable without you.
my heart just ache everytime you came to my mind,
i simply hate myself.

i really wanted to give up but i cant,
i really cant.
thinking of the time you left in sch & getting into NS soon really depressed me.
what on earth have i done wrongly to deserve this type of treatment from you ?
everytime i see you, i really feel like dashing up to you & hug you tight.
i want to knw why you left & the thousand of qns in my mind.
but i knw i cant.

please dont ignore me, talk to me !
i feel like a idiot alrdy.
how do i stop loving you when my heart still wants to ?









* what can i do to make you come back ? im still waiting.

No comments: