Friday, July 18, 2008

heylo !

wah damn crap man,
i sprained my ankle for the 2nd time during training todayyy.
*claps claps !
thats how strong im. -.-

& mr tan is super mean i swear !
he keep laughing at me & emphasize that i sprained my ankle AGAIN !
&&& he says i prone to injuries,
hey thats not true to a certain extent !
like wth how nice of him. :/
jesdian say if i sprained it for the 3rd time,
i wont be able to walk again.
ohh my gawd i soo need to tk care of it.

ohohoh !
who to send me home this time ?
lucky audi & edward was nice to send me to tampines.
edward despite living in serangoon volunteer to send me back !
thank you gentle giant ! :D
but that doesnt mean he can keep saying im "tall" !
haha edward you better dont anyhow arh if not i leak out your secret admirer's description yo !

i need to see sinseh again,
but everything is different now.
no more encouragement from you, no more you sending me home.
i dont wish to do anything.








* one day you'll ask me, "which is more important to you, me or your life" i'll say, "My life" and you'll go and leave me with out knowing that you are my life.

No comments: