Tuesday, May 6, 2008

to all gods & deities.
i really pray that my great grandma is alright.
she is 100 plus alrdy.
i knw she's old, but she is really a nice lady.
& i really hope she's fine.
although she seems so stranger to me cos i arent really close with her but she has become part of my life.
a piece of puzzle in my heart.
all i can say is i hope she's alright.
im really sad abt this though i thought it wont affect me but im wrong. :(

ohh well,
i start wearing shoe today.
char's bf- jason say its bad for my leg.
i really didnt knw,
i just want to get it prepared for my napfa test tmrw.
my leg is rather okay, just hurt sometimes.

hey !
i think dear's hand is worse than mine.
now his hand is wrap up cos he injured it on ytd.
& he's in pain.
heartpain :/
hurry recover dear !!! :)

ohohoh !!!
tmrw im going to watch movie with dear hahaha.
opps, i need to check the timing.
okay, bye !






* i just hope great grandma is alright.

No comments: