Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I LOVE DEAR !!! :D
im sooo going to miss him when im in m'sia.
i'll be away for 4 days bcos my great granny passed away sobs. :(
dont miss me peeps !
be back soon lalala~

ohohoh,
today i manage to finish 1 station for my napfa test.
the only thing i can do,
which is sit & reach.
& i got a A for that yay !
*claps claps.
way to go yo !! :)

after school dear & me went to downtown east to watch ironman.
wow cool !
its a damn cool show laaa.
i was like wow-ing all the way hahaha !
& dear ignore me cos he was sooo engrossed in the movie. -.-
thanks dear !
i had a really wonderful time today.
though we cant see each other for the next 4 days,
please tk care of your hand & yourself. :/
i love you. <3

ohh well,
i guess i really need to read more abt my texts.
cos im really missing out lots of lessons.
this is bad, really bad.
jia you mingli ! :D
bye everyone !!!






* bid farewell to great granny.

No comments: