Saturday, March 29, 2008

what hurts the most
was being so close
and having so much to say
and watching you walk away
and never knowing
what could have been
and not seeing that loving you
is what i was tryin' to do

heyhey !
today is sjab flag day,
all sjab members in singapore are asking for donations on the road.
did you guys donate ?
they might be my juniors hahaha.

i went shopping alone today.
sound so pathetic right ?
i just need some quiet moment laa.
ehhh & i bump into evss ppl at tampines inter.
i empty my wallet & donated all my coins to show my support okay ! :D
though im no longer in sjab but i swear i miss it.
but i had no choice,
& i do not have the time to commit also. :(

ohh well,
it did rake up my wonderful memories of my sjab journey.
POO ! its over alrdy. :/

opps opps opps !
i haven do my hw yet.
maybe tmrw ?
i need a break. :)
bye.


but only love can say - try again or walk away
but i believe for you and me
the sun will shine one day
so i'll just play my part
and pray you'll have a change of heart
but i can't make you see it through
that's something only love can do







* Here we are at the crossroad once again.

No comments: