Sunday, March 30, 2008

i've tried my best to make you see
there's hope beyond the pain

today i went shopping with mummy.
we went to hongkong cafe yay !
& tried out some nice foodies woo.
expensive restuarant indeed.
tsk tsk tsk.

ohohoh i finally got my ez-link done !
aren't you guys happy for me ?!
okayyy, just being dumb.
finally laaa, took me soooo long zz.
& i bought mrt & bus concession boo. ^^
now i cannn take mrt & bus for all i like lalala~

shitty.
econs hw is sooo difficult laaa.
PPC graph is sooo irritating poo !
mgt is also one of the worse & these 2 loves to come tgt !
bullshit bullshit bullshit ! :P

anyway,
i will return that favour to you 1 day.
that thing you left me.
1 day i swear.


he's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart





* i loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue.

No comments: