Thursday, March 27, 2008

rahhh.
todayyy is a extremelyyy bad day again.
see see see !
told you march is really super duper unlucky for me.
bad bad bad !

1st incident.-
sorry newspaper didnt buy you any.
okay, if you guys dont understand dont bother to hahaha ! :P

2nd incident.-
mgt sucks okay !
the worse teacher & subject on earth !
see im emphasizing "on earth".
thats how bad it is. :/

3rd incident.-
my muscles are aching like crazyyy again.
its a torture going dwn stairs & going up stairs.
& yay, there is training tmrw ! -.-
all the best to me.

4th incident.-
according to all advices,
i still cant resist the temptation !
sucks sucks sucks !
i just feel simply guilty laaa.
& i soften my heart & send alrdy.
*slaps.
thats proves what a idiot im okayyy !!!

but 1 nice incident !
which is sooo shocking.
aly is my pri sch junior laaa.
omg omg omg !
can you believe it ?!
after knowing each other for like 2 wks plus then we realise when i saw her wearing my pri sch shorts.
& i was like ohh gosh, she from bedok west also !
yay yay yay ! :D

& i just finish struggling with my econs & mgt hw.
i did my gp hw in the train hehehe.
hardworking okayy !


anyway,
happy marriage anniversary to mummy & daddy. :)






* pls lets be back to normal.

No comments: