Thursday, March 27, 2008

geraldine chem sabo me ! & i got to do this quiz. -.-
i shall be nice & do it hahaha ! :P

Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 6 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

1. Have you given your first kiss away?
- yeah.

2. If you can turn back time, will you? and when will it be?
- nope. i wont. but that is only if you really can make time reverse.

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Japan.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- with him can ?

5. What's your favourite food ?
- too much to name.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- my family & friends.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- spend it wisely. maybe migrate to hongkong ?

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- maybe ?

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- mad, funny & crazy.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- care abt me & love me. trust me.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- unfriendly ppl & retards. :)

12. What is your ambition?
- be a successful business woman. or a rich taitai ?!

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- tell me okay but in a nice manner.

14. What do you think are the most important things in your life?
- family & friends.

15. Are you a more english/chinese person?
- i'm bilingual.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- im too soft hearted too. :D

17. What makes you different?
- cos im me !

18. Which type of animal do you like most?
- i dont like animals.

19. What do I dread now?
- being in my class.

20. Which type of person are you?
- i dont knw. you judge me. :)


okay, taggies to jolene, aly, may, xinyi, jotan & sha.
hey guys, read my post below okay ! :D

No comments: