Sunday, March 9, 2008

ohoh bad news.
i have not withdraw from NYP yet.
i really need to get it done asap -.-
sucks laa,
i need 48 hrs each dayyy please :P

didnt do much today.
lazy mingli boo.
my muscles are still aching laa,
lucky daddy bought for me deep heat.
daddy is so nice :)))

touch rugby training on wed & fri.
8.30 to 5.30 -.-
please pinch me & tell me that training isnt lasting for 9 hrs.
ouch, that hurts boo.
it is laa, accept the fact chong mingli ! :(

tmr i am going out yay !!!
with sha & naychi lalala~
got to buy boots you knowww cos there is training on wed.
puma or adidas ?!
lets see how hehehe. :DDD

& now,
im chatting online with zara & farith.
they are so lame, okay me too hahaha !
they even came out with a equation,
tampines ppl = lame.
ehhh, well no comments. :/

okay laaa.
i cant wait for tmr & tues.
tata :]





* hey ! missing you. :)

No comments: