Monday, March 10, 2008

hiii.
its wierd man.
its a monday & not much ppl are online zz.
where is everyone ?!
sleeping or out ?
guess only poor mingli is stuck at home. :(

actually..
i didnt stuck at home laaa.
i was out today in the morning.
went out with sha & naychi to buy boots.
& you knoww what !
i was so out of range laa.
i told myself that im buying either puma or adidas BUT ended up buying a nike boots which caught my eye when i glance at it.
i love it so much that i forgot abt everything hahaha !!! :P

ohohoh,
i bought a adidas shoebag & the canterbury bag alrdy. :DDD
YAY !!
loving them so much.
pictures i show you next time. :)
im like spending so much $$ on touch rugby zz.
im broke again laaa. :(

awww.
was happily admiring my new stuff yet some sad things came to mind -.-
i just rmb that my happy classmates i have now isnt my classmates in future.
gosh, thats bad laaa.
they are nice ppl & i want them my classmates for 3 yrs.
yet now,
we have to be separated.

okayy, whats up with your emo-ing mingli !!
such a weakling,
come'on wake up your senses !
yesss,
i got to face the fact now. :/


mr.hottie,
im missing you ! <3






* Barney 3 rock'on. :D

No comments: