Friday, November 30, 2007

Hello !!
Didnt blog yest, was too busy doing report.
Finally semestral Project presentation is over.
Hoorray !! hahas~

Yest chiong report till 2a.m.
And had to wake up at 5.45a.m.
Oh man !!
Less than 4 hrs of sleep. -.-
I damn tired luhs.

Presentation today was okay except that i was rather nervous.
Moreover, i am facing my classmates not my juniors.
Cant help feeling nervous.
I guess everyone was rather tense up too.
=)

After presentation went mac to eat and had some EG8888 session.
Then me and Meiling head to Orchard to watch "Enchanted".
Its damn funny and nice luhs.
Very fairytale indeed.
I love fairytales.
Highly recommended to watch for fairytale lover.
hahas~

After movie went to Far east to walk walk and eat.
Bought present for Dad and Mum.
Went This Fashion to try out clothes.
hahas~

Something amused me and Meiling a lot while heading home.
Damn long story and it just prove what a direction idiot i am.
hahas~
Mrt madness.

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY !!! ;D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSH !! :)




* You are someone who never know what i am thinking.

No comments: