Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Had EPC test today.
Under the help of Mr.Koh, its wasnt as bad as i thought.
So i got a A for my lab test !!
hahas !!
I am really glad over it. :)

Oh no !!
Tml got Analouge and Digital Electronics Test.
I am really prepared to blunk that.
hais~

Went to Bugis with Meiling after school today.
Went to shop ard.
Bought a t-shirt. :)
I wanna buy new wallet too !!
OMG !!
So many things desired.
Little money i have.
Hmph~
=(

Report and presentation is driving me crazy.
EPC report, Sem report.
Jap oral presentation, Sem project presentation, Com skills presentation.
*faints.
So many things to do, so little time.

Next sem i decide to Opt out of Jap.
Had enough of it.
I feel i am not up to it at all.
So difficult.
I decide to take up Business mandrain.
Sounds cool huh ?
Oh well, it is. :)
hahas~

Got to go rush report already.
BYE BYE !! :)






* Why everyone saw you except me ?

No comments: