Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Work today was AWESOME !!!
Because mingli loves to work.
hahas~

Not much customer today.
But earnings not that bad compare to Bryan's outlet.
hahas !!! =p
Those customer can just take out $1000 note like nobody business. :(

Went lunch with Hwee Leong again.
Lunch with him is full of surprises.
Because we always eat different thing, had no experience of repeating the menu.
hahas !! and he always help me to finish my food. :)
After lunch, Benjamin came and look for me despite he say he wont be coming.
Or maybe he just happen to walk past. hahas~
Okay, you will get your treat after i get my pay.

Dinner was drag because of 2 dumbass twins.
I had to wait for Hwee Leong because the customer want him to serve them.
So gay.
Like argggg !!!
End up we had less time for dinner so Tori Q save the day.
Sit at the stairs and eat Tori-Q.
Like so pathetic. :(

Work end quite early today. :)




* Rain drops keep falling on my head. :DDD

No comments: