Wednesday, September 19, 2007

It was a bad bad day today.
I was scolded by a idiot customer .
Damn idiotic can ?

I did nothing wrong, she scold me is because she isnt in good mood.
Like wtf has it got to do with me luhs.
I damn pissed okay ?!

What right has she to scold me ?!
fuck lor.
Rich tai tai big deal ?!

If not because of the job.
I can just scream and yell at her luhs.
She think she what ?
I oblige to serve her is it ?!
fuck lor.

Call Bryan after a while and cant control my tears.
was crying badly at the counter.
May, Chun ling and Qiao Hong was stunned.
Partly also because of the incident in the morning.
Wont mention exactly what it is.


Luckily i had wonderful friends that comfort me.
It makes me feel better.

Well, i don think that there is any problem with my service.
Because i was then praised by a customer in the afternoon.
So well, it was that IDIOTIC woman that is crazy.
sick in the mind, early in the morning PMS.
WTF !!

In the evening, Bryan came from GWC to look for me for dinner.
Thanks Bryan !! hahas~
Went cineleisure to eat and had a great time playing with his new PSP.
hahas !! Ultra fun luhs.
Forgotten all my worries already, i have great friends.




* Love my F R I E N D S.

No comments: