Thursday, August 30, 2007

YAY !!
happyyyyy.
Because tml i am going back to my secondary school.
Althou i go back often, but i am excited.
Excited to see my old old friends.
hahaha !!! ;]

Meeting Siying in the morning to go back together.
but Siying say we only staying for a while.
After that, heading to Bugis.
Need to buy some new clothes for work. :DDD

Oh ya, our escape trip is change to sunday.
Yet just heard from Jiawen that he cant make it. :(
Sadddd~ i want a outing with everyone together soon.
Don care !!! Make urself available ppl.

Yest night had a mass conference with my cliques.
Bryan, Ben, Jiawen, Chye Seng and Jackie.
Its fun luhs, althou some bickerings and quarrels in between.
hahas !!! but its nothing.
We aren't petty ppl, thats why we don bear grudges among us. :)

okay, stop blogging here.
i guess after i start working, there wont be much time to blog le.
i will try my best to update. :D




* I wonder who will i see tml ?? :)
bye bye._*

No comments: