Friday, August 31, 2007

HAPPYYY TEACHER'SSS DAYYY TO MY LOVELY TEACHERS !!! :DDD

Hello.
Went back secondary school to visit my teachers and friends today.
Super fun luhs, saw lots of my old old friends.
Suppose to meet Siying, Xiaosi and Cleone to go back.
But well, all was late.
So i went to school to look for Eugene, KJ first.
They were waiting for Pin chen and Zhen Hao.
Quite long never see them already. :DDD
Not for KJ thou. hahas !!

Was crapping for very long with Jovene, Qiying and all.
Even tk photos with Mr. Kenny Tan.
hahaha !!!
Mr. Ow yong was scolding me for failing my maths.
Well, i miss secondary school maths.
Because at least there is Mr. Ow yong to teach me. :(
hais.

Roam around school for a while and bid good-bye to them.
Siying and me headed to Bugis to do some shopping.
Bought a shoe and a jeans.
And then walk around and head back to Tampines and then home.
I book Siying during Oct.
After i get my first pay, we going shopping again !!!
hahaha !!



* Happyyyyy Dayyyyy todayyyy !!!
ILOVEMYTEACHERSANDOLDOLDFRIENDS. :]

No comments: