Monday, August 6, 2007

WOW !!!
Wonderful day today. hahas~

Okay, in the morning went out with KJ.
As usual, that dumbass was late. hahas~
So end up meeting him in NYP.
KJ say he hasnt been to NYP before so brought him ard to see see.
But well, we had breakfast at Koufu.
I hate it when he keep saying that NYP sucks and TP is better.
Pls luhs, TP better ?? my foot okay.
hahas~

After eating, walk with that SMOKER to AMK hub.
I told him to walk 10 feets away from me when he smokes. :)
Anti-smoker. :DDD
We went to watch "The Simpsons".
Oh well, I could say its very funny and nice.
Highly recommended !!! :))
" Spider-pig Spider Pig !! " (singing)
Loving spider-pig. hahas~

After the movie, brought him to eat Mango-ice !!
but this troublesome guy is ALLERGIC TO MANGO. -.-
* faints *
so end up he ate milk ice with chocolate.
but he feed me some, and i found out its quite nice luhs.
but i still prefer mine. :)

Walk back to NYP again after eating.
Thanks KJ for accompanying me walk back.
Went back NYP to meet Jeff and Ben.
After that we went to AMK hub again to play pool.
actually wanted to play at Grassroot club.
But Ben was wearing SLIPPERS again.
So we took a cab down to meet Jiawen there.
Jeff pay for it. hahas~

Pool is VERY VERY fun !! :DDD
Because i realised my skills has improved.
and honestly speaking, I played pool so many times.
I never win before, at all.
BUT.
Today is different, I WON JIAWEN 4 TIMES !!!
B A H A H A !!!
he told me not to mention it but it is a must.
hahas !!!
But to give him some face.
Actually i only won once.
As in square and fair.
The other times, is bcos Jiawen hit the black ball in thats why he lose.
But i am really glad i improve a lot.
Because every match i lose, i only left with 1 ball.
hahas !!!
HAPPY HAPPY !!

After abt 2 hrs of pool.
Me and Jiawen decide to head home.
While Ben and Jeff wanted to eat subway. hahas~
And Ben always lose to me.
Jiawen say me and ben are the same.
STUBBORN. :DDD

I think i am quite sick abt Mango.
After eating mango ice today.
Mummy is giving me mango for fruits today.
Ohh gosh, sick of it.

Tml after school either playing pool again or watch *不能说的秘密 with my cliques.
Moviesssss !! hahas~

I still love you just don wish to get hurt anymore.
Therefore, i shall take a step back.
If we were ever meant to be, we will be together eventually. :))
I take it easily.

Stop here today. :\
Bye bye !! tiredddddd.

No comments: