Sunday, August 5, 2007

I AM READY TO START AFRESH.
Well, thanks to the way you treat me.
Made me DON CARE ANYMORE.
Dowan to care abt L.O.V.E anymore.
Seriously it sucks.
I have tried my best, didnt i ?
what more do u expect me to do ??
I am very tired and sick of that feeling.
WHEN U DIDNT EVEN CARE ???!!

I think this wounds and hurts u given me is far more than enough.
Looking at someone who don even care abt my presence is hurtful.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
Thanks for letting me agree with you that LOVE sucks.
Oh well, i learn something through all this.
I think FRIENDS would be just nice for us. * smiles *

Today i fall down, Tml i stand up on my feets again.
Big girls don cry.
I shall let things take naturally.
If we will ever meant to be, fate will prove everything. :DD






We are good friends, don we ??
I will still do my job every morning. :))
You can still call me and share your sorrows with me. :DD
Nanny is always here. :\

No comments: