Friday, August 3, 2007

Today is a GREAT DAY !!

BECAUSE..
Semestral Project is finally down. hahas~
Presentation was alright though i felt nervous at the start.
First time doing presentation in NYP thats why.
Not like SJAB, facing bunch of juniors. :)

That Engineering Mechanics teacher and David Chua shoot lots of Qns.
They very bad, all shoot at Meng Qian.
But well, my group was quite gd at shooting the Qns back. :DD

However, before and after presentation while waiting for the others.
We take photos all along.
As this is the first time we all wear formal except some dumbass.
Everyone wore except that dumbass.
So not into the class luhs.

Okay, honestly speaking.
Those guys wear formal is like so super HANDSOME.
I call them Handsomes. :DD
Especially my cliques !! Ben, Jackie, Jiawen, Bryan, Chye Seng.
Erm, i purposely miss out someone.
Cos seriously he wear just like my uncle. * ah peh *
hahas !!
The others seriously wear formal super handsome. :DDD

After presentation, went for material tech lecture.
and OMG luhs, issit snowing today in Singapore ??
the first time we saw the teacher smile after uncountable lessons ?
and he is extremely friendly today ??
I think we sld buy 4d. hahas !!

When i went out of school at 10 plus, i saw him, i walk past him.
But he was too busy studying his notes that he doesnt notice me.
Oh well. Its okay. :(

After lessons, went to play pool with them till abt 2pm.
Went for maths tutorial at 2 and we seriously was enjoying ourselves.
Because Ah ben and Bryan was playing with tie.
Lame shit. hahas~
I was in the middle of them and therefore being entertain a lot.
hahas !!
With you guys ard, my life is never dark. :DDD

Head for CNC test after maths tutorial.
okay, everyone after test say " FLUNK ALREADY ".
hahas !! super difficult okaY !!
Ben then pester me for his wallet.
And i love bullying Ben !! hahas~
snatching my foolscape and i snatch his calculator.

Okay, I love my classmates.
My cliques. The 7 guys and 1 girl. :DD
I did miss you.
But i need to control my thoughts.
Cos you DIDNT CARE.

No comments: