Saturday, August 4, 2007

HELLO !!!
Today whole day stay at home and watch tv.
Watch tv and fill up my thoughts with Tv drama series and tv programme.
Comedy and Horror. Watch over 5 shows today.
I don dare to watch Love movies. :(
Even more horrifying than Horror movies. hahas~
In case i think too much. :)

On monday, I am going out with KJ !!
He's has never been to AMK hub before althou he have just move to Yew Tee.
Dumb dumb KJ.
Say i so excited to go out with him. -.-
I didnt okay ?? hahas~

and i am trying to ask Ben to watch *不能说的秘密 with me.
Asking my cliques also.
wondering how many ppl will pang seh, watch with GF.
hahas~ althou only 1 attached.
but well, i am refering to BRYAN !! hahas~

Boring days before exams. :(
Blog again tml, nothing much to say.
Back to Tv-ing.
Aim to watch as many shows as possible.
My hp is quiet. :(
BYE BYE !!

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORTON !!! :DDDD
Be happy okay !! And i am sure you can do the best out of everything.
Jia you !!
HAPPY KID WITH BIG FAT SMILE !! :))



* 我要我自己坚强我知道我能做到. 我就要活得比从前更好

No comments: