Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello.
Nothing much today, went to cut my hair.
Cut a bit shorter, yet Mummy say she don see any difference.
Thats cause i never cut my fringe like usual. hahas~

I realised i super long never watch tv le.
Always watch vcds and dvds, a bit lost track of those advertisements.
hahaha !! Mum say i was outdated. :(

Today i suddenly miss J a lot.
Well, i dunno why. He still stays in my heart till now.
Affection or forever love ??
I dunno. Just suddenly misses for him.
He is the nicest guy i have ever meet and the guy that stays in my heart forever.
The sugarcane drink, the chicken biscuits, the shopping trip at NTUC.
The rumours that spread like mad.
I miss them. :))

Tml i am going shopping with Mummy. :DDD
I love shopping with her, because i don need to pay. hahas !!

Teacher's Day is coming !! :P
Excited. Because i am going back to secondary sch again.
Not to see teachers, cause i go back often.
But to see my friends !! =]


Sat would be wonderful.
Heading for Escape Theme Park with my cliques.
Cool !!
i hope i don scream like mad. hahas~



*I miss Grandma lots today. :DD

No comments: