Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BOOO !!
Oh man, today had my last paper.
Finally its over !!
Enjoying my last week of freedom before start working.

I've found a job !!
At Aussino.
Thanks Bryan for introducing this job.
Yay !! i will start working next Monday.
Got to clear Leslie's Starbucks treat before i have no more time.
hahas~ Happy working to me. :DDD

Went for interview just now and straight away got the job.
After that Bryan and me went walk walk at Taka.
Ate some snacks and then went Perlini's Silver.
He buying his gf a gift. :)
Head home shortly after that.

But i am working at Great World.
Boring luhs.
Bryan say can smack mosquitos.
Omg. I hate boredom.
And Great World is very far for me.
I might request a change with Bryan. :DDD



* HAPPYWORKINGDAYS. :))
I saw a handsome Angmoh today.

No comments: