Friday, July 27, 2007

BOO !!
Today was a long long day man.
Tiring, toes cramp and all.
In the morning attended the last lab lesson.
I could say that the lecturer was a very GOOD teacher.

After that went for material tech lecture.
Was paying attention and dozing throughout.
I pay attention because there is a test in the afternoon.
needed some revision. :)

After that Jeff, Jackie, Ben and me went to play pool at grassroot club.
They just refused to let me win, not that i always lose okay. hahaha !! =X
Play for a while and i decide to head back for maths tutorial.
Jackie and Jeff decide to skip it.
While Ben got some dunno what session.
So me and Ben head back to school. :)

Enter the tutorial for 5 mins.
Since CHH was not here yet, me and Bryan went to shopping arcade.
We went to buy foolscape, NYP clothes and Sushi.
and we got lost in NYP !! hahas !!
we try out all the lifts and eventually we got lost. :)
Spend abt 30mins of the tutorial buying things and searching our way back.

Anyway, some KPO ppl come NYP today.
Actually that KPO is from RP.
Saw her when i was on my way to shopping arcade.
And know what ??? she "tsk" me.
WTF. BITCH.
She came because today "Hey Gorgeous" is fliming in our school.
See, i say she is KPO.
Okay, i saw Elvin Ng, Desmond Koh, Fiona Xie and Ben Yeo.
Handsomes and Prettys.
Althou i don really like Fiona Xie.
Elvin Ng is handsome. :)

The material tech test was best luhs.
I did study therefore i know how to do. hahas~
Studying makes a big difference.
STUDY STUDY STUDY !!!

Meet Mummy after test at Tampines Mall.
Went shopping with her.
Mummy is nice. :)
She bought me a Bag, a dress and a long sleeve blouse.
hahaha !! Thanks Mummy.
Saw Kingston and Joanna (from St.hildas) on the way though.
Went home after that, my toes are still having cramps. :(

I am missing him lots. :)
Saw his friend today.

No comments: