Thursday, July 26, 2007

BOO HOO !!
Today was great !! Fun and more fun !! hahas~
Okay, morning went to school with Zyma.
Was late for lesson because of the bus, waited so long for it.
Went into class for a while and sneak out for food !! hahas~
A hungry girl is a angry girl. :DDD
Eat sushi at koufu and went back for lesson.

A while later, Bryan, Jeff and all went out for "Toilet Break".
Jeff told teacher : " Teacher, I am hungry. "
and then he say: " I go toilet. "
Wth, obviously he sneaks out to buy food also luhs. Lame.
After they came back, Bryan call me to his seat.
And yay !!! He bought me a Egg tart.
Super sweet of him luhs. Thanks Bryan !! :DDD

Struggling with Autocadd for 3 hrs is so tiring and stress.
After school went to AMK hub with Zyma.
Ask her accompany me buy his present.
Shop and shop and shop.
Went to This fashion to try out dresses and Formal wear.
And then had Sushi for Lunch. hahas~
walk ard and make stars. Try out shoes.
Wow !! FUN !! :DD
Bought too much things today, Overspent already. :(
Earrings and Clothes.

Bringing Mummy around to shop for formal wear this days. :DD
so she will pay for it. hahas~
I want mummy to buy me a dress also.
Zyma say i look nice in that dress. :)

After shopping at AMK hub.
We took Bus 22 back to Tampines and continue shopping at TM and CS.
Super fun !! hahas.
Ohh gosh luhs, spent and spent.
Nice then buy, i need to reflect on my mistakes. hahas~
I realise i feel like buying everything for him luhs.
When i see something, i keep asking myself.
" sld i buy for him ?? ".
and Zyma will be there warning me abt my money. hahas !!
Aiyoo, everything is nice. Cant help it. hahahaha !!

Pictures shall do the other talking.
So look below for more information.
On that day, I am going to filled myself up with lots of things and event.
I am going to miss you like mad if i have nothing to do.
So ya, enjoy that day. :)

No comments: