Wednesday, May 30, 2007

THANKS MUM AND DAD !! I LOVE YOU.

Went to some webbie and saw some slideshow which make me cry again. The slideshow is super sad lah. Let me realise how much my parents have done for me. Let me think back abt childhood also. http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html . Try to visit it lah. Its super saddening. I didnt want to cry also but my tears just cant listen to me. I can only say I LOVE MY PARENTS FOR EVERYTHING. :)

Abt today. Nothing much lah. Didnt see him. Sad. Had engineering drawing test. Okay, i know how to do. lols. happy !! lols. but as usual i was slping at maths lecture. Today is wednesday. I need to save money. I need to buy lots of thing, like pants and tee. lols. Save and spend. New quote. SAVE AND SPEND. lols !!!

U promise me u wont stop me from anything. So i just wanna love you, treat u nice forever. :)

No comments: