Tuesday, May 29, 2007

29 MAY.

29 may in my 16 yrs of life has always been extremely memorable. But this yr is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY MEMORABLE !! lols. I love my life now. Love the ppl around me. Love everything.

Okay, thousand of thanks to this ppl. Firstly is my SU family. lols. Mother Shikin,Poh lin papa, Peiying Da jie, Theodora Er jie, Granduncle Benjamin, Grandfather Lucius. Secondly is my classmates, Li chin, Chris, Bryan, Alwyn, Jackie, Jiawen, Chye seng, Benjamin, Meng qian, Haodu, Ray and Jeff. Thanks u ppl for that surprise. And also ppl like, Yeeleng, Fiona, Jay, Matthew, Chin and Jialin. lols. And Siying and Leslie. lols. Thanks for everything.

Okay, thanks a lot to ppl who wish me a happy birthday on msn or sms or phone call or friendster. Ppl like Geraldine Chem, Qiying, Benjamin Lim, Sir fairus, Xiaosi, Joanna, Joey, Jia ying, Lishi, Eugene, KJ and HIM and blah blah blah. lols. Thanks thanks thanks. :))

I really enjoy myself yest. A lot. Thanks for the cake. Its super nice. ( althou super fattening ). lols. I had a big piece. lols. And those presents. All really very nice, i love it a lot. Thanks ppl.

I arent unhappy today. I really enjoy myself. What happen yest was all plan. All plan by ppl who wants to spoil my birthday. Its not anyone fault. Not even that ... that tag my blog. Anyway, its all over. I don blame anyone. So no one is suppose to get guilty abt it. :))

Don stop me from loving you. :)

No comments: