Monday, May 28, 2007

ABT TODAY AND TML.

Today is 28 may 2007. Tml is 29 may 2007. And its my birthday !! lols. happy !! ( i hope my birthday wish will come true someday. )

Okay, today is physics day. Ppl who regularly read my blog sld know what happens every monday. Dowan to elaborate further. Today is great, cos i saw him. lols. lalalala. How i wish this happens everyday. lols.

And my friends ask me bring extra clothing tml, i have a extremely bad feeling abt this warning. lols. Water ? Eggs ? Flour ? or what ?? omg. I cant imagine it. After that i am going to go out with Da jie and Er jie to town. lols. boredom. nothing i dislike abt this days. maybe just some ppl around ? lols.

Okay, lets emo-ing again. From what my heart tells me. I needed you a lot. And i mean A LOT. A lot more than i expected. Everything becomes a habit. I dowan to shake those habits off. Will god make my wish come true ? how many percent ? thats qns really makes me think. But all i could say is i dunno. I only know doing all the best i could to prove to god that i really love you deep down from my heart. Although all this is 1 sided. But i will never give up. If this yr, god doesnt make my birthday wish come true. There is always next yr, always next next yr. I believe one day god will be touched and let my wish come true. I believe in us. :)

I love to treat you nice. Love to accompany you till you slp. If i am allowed to do so. :)<3

No comments: