Sunday, May 27, 2007

2 BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YR 2007.

I wanted 2 wishes from god. First wish is a secret. Second wish is god will work harder to fulfill my first wish. Ppl usually get 3 wishes. But i only want 2. So god can concentrate on my 2 wishes instead of 3. To god : " pls work hard for my 2 wishes. thanks :) ".

Okay, thanks Siying !! lols. I have received the birthday card u send to me by mail today. lols. Rather touched by it. lols. I love Siying !! ( as a friend ). Friends forever !! I wont forget you girl. lols. I will try my best to organise a squad outing soon. lols. Missing Std4'06. :)

Boreddd. Today i slp till 11 in the morning and wake up to help my mum with some work. Then back to slp again at abt 2. Then slp all the way till 5. Okay, i am bored thats why i slp a lot.

My cousin and her friends left my hse already. lols. Rather inconvenient but once in a lifetime sld be okay. lols. Okay, nothing much to say. Stop here today. :)


Treating you nice becomes a habit of mine. I miss you lots.<3

No comments: