Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WHAT SLD I CHOOSE ???

Hmm. Today tutorial and lecture is super boring again. I like cannot get use to poly life lah, and the sch is so big. Again i have to mentioned. Bcos today is club crawl and its held in Sports Hall, which is at blk G. It may not sound far, but honestly its super far. Like walking from TPSS to Tampines interchange ?? or to stadium ? its simply very far !!

Club crawl in NYP is just like CCA display in TPSS but obviously there is more cca than TPSS lah. There is Akido, Kendo, Foregin bodies dance and blah blah blah. Got this wierd out of no where CCA okay. NPCC. Wierd to have it in poly lah. Who will join ??? LOL.

I also totally confused lah. Dunno what to join also. so many choices, cant make decision. My mum ask me don join any, cos sjab has already taken some many time and then my lesson in poly from 8-5. And then CCA from 6-9 after that. Next day lesson at 8 again. Super tired lah. And i wont have time for SJAB lah. But need to join lor, ARGGGG. I think i just join whatever interest me. Heck care.

Tml got 3 hrs of tutorial !! SUPER BORING. And i saw lots of ppl in sch today. I saw Alvin from EVSS corp, and he was asking if i could cope with lesson. And i saw Evelyn from PHSS. So many SJAB ppl. LOL. And most importantly, i saw him !!!! He so cute lah !! hahaha. I blush *

No comments: