Tuesday, April 17, 2007

BORING LECTURES !!! ZzZzZ

Lectures super boring okay, and i realli mean it when i say super boring. Maths is super difficult lah. I dunno what the hell is the lecturer is talking abt lor. i think i need some tuition lesson. And that lecturer make me doze off in her class lah, cos its super boring and its super difficult.
MINGLI CANNOT UNDERSTAND !!

But poly damn shuang lah, everytime tutorial cancelled then go hm and slp. shiok lah !! Cos poly life is so tired lah, u seriously need plenty of slp to replenish ur energey used up everyday walking around in school. Just by walking get my foot with blisters. And those blisters burst okay !! its painful.

And someone really got me irritated. STOP msging me okay, my bill cant takes it. And i am not at all interested in listening whats ur hobby, what u doing now and ur past experience. Never tell me what u are doing at that moment when i didnt ask. And don msg me the 2nd time when i don reply you. i will get irritated !! And when i get irritated by you, don come and talk to me. i will scream at you no matter what u say. Or i just talk to you with a bad attitude. So scram !!

My laptop is half done. I just need to get the product code form my NYP mail and it will be finally done ! hahaha. but its takes super long cos i am super lazy to do anything. hahaha. Anyway, got new classmate again. One is Jeff and another is a guy from India.


i am trying to give up. :(

No comments: