Wednesday, April 11, 2007

NYP SEG ORIENTATION DAY 2.

its another tired day. but a more interesting day. LOL
lets start with the gd things.
Firstly, i get to know my classmates better.
ME0703 rocks !!
my classmates also best lah. Meng Qian.Li Chin.Chris.Jacky.Ray.Bryan.Hao Du.Jia Wen.Benjamin.Alwyn.CS.Chun Yang.Li Xia.Lin Lin. and 2 malays.
Oh man, i got bad memory. did i miss out anyone ?? if i did, sooo sorry !!
AND my OGL rocks too. Kaimeng.

Okay. the programme in the morning was MATHS LECTURE !!!!!!!!!!!
madness. and its only ORIENTATION. we had maths lecture and do maths qns.
but very fun. cos it was a recap of secondary sch maths plus lots of chim chim stuff. and its very difficult !! i almost forget what mr.ow yong teach me lah.
Now the maths so difficult, no more mr.ow yong. sobz sobz.
WHAT TO DO ???!!

And meng qian called me COBRA. cos i keep suan chris.
hahaha.
my classmates are nice.
hahaha.

No comments: