Wednesday, April 11, 2007

CONT'D OF NYP SEG ORIENTATION DAY 2.

hahaha. i say i will talk abt the bad things today.
the only bad things is the sch is tooo big.
and its soo hard to differentiate those tutorial rooms and all.
okay.
i love my school actually. hahaha.
so overall not bad.
oh ya, my orientation tee is so nice lah.
black jersey.
with prints behind written.
PASSION
O
S
I
B
I
L
I
T
I
E
S
_* its nice. hahaha.
i always wanted a black jersey.
hahaha. which SJAB cant provide me with.


And no more SJAB Instructional meeting for me and xiaosi le.
bcoS OUR timetable CLASHES.
fri we study till 5 and 6 plus.
therefore, no more IM. sobz.
siying say juniors sld be very happy. LOL
my timetable still okay. not sooo mad.
and NYP got sooo many choices of CCA.
cannot decide leh.
soo many. i was thinking of joining student union.
sounds fun. and at first i was thinking that it might be not soo busy so i still can go back to SJAB.
but seems like my timetable doesnt allow too.
so i can decide on joining other CCA.

_*we had ice CREAM. i LOVE mag-a-CONE.

No comments: