Monday, April 30, 2007

I...

I dunno what to say. I dunno what to do. I dunno how i sld react. I dunno why i start to dislike the me now. And i began to ask where is the old mingli. The old mingli who has attitude towards everything who is unhappy with. The old mingli that don bother abt others feelings. The old mingli who treat love as not a serious thing. Until he appear, who turn me from a walking human with a dead heart to someone alive. He gave me the live. Thanks for lighting up my life. I want to love him so i change. I change to someone i couldnt even believe. But why do i dislike the new mingli that he has given me ?? I don want to share my LOVE with someone else. I am selfish also. I kept him in a corner of my heart, never hoping he will turn back. Bcos i no longer love him. I promised you i will live happily with the live u gave me. Find someone else i truely love and love him.


I will give them my blessing if they was meant to be..

No comments: