Monday, April 30, 2007

I LOVE TALKING TO YOU. <3

I really love talking to u on the phone. Never regret knowing you lah !! lols. Althou we are just talking as a friend but i have never been talking so happily and till so late before. Hope to talk to you more !! lols. Just call me when u need someone to talk to or when u are bored.

Okay. sidetrack abit. Today my physics lesson was great lah. bcos the teacher was in gd mood so MINGLI WASNT SCREAM AT. lols !! he super gd mood lah. He even was singing while checking if we do our hw. LOLS. sometime he seriously very cute okay !! lols. But i still couldnt find my ruler. And then i had physics for the whole day. BOREDDD. During tutorial, i fall aslp and was dreaming in my dreamland. Guess who i was dreaming ??? lols. I am super tired today bcos of PHYSCIS. but after lesson i wasnt tired anymore. lols.

Hmm. Regarding my motivation to go sch...I love and want to go school bcos of him. But who's the him ?? hmm. Guess urself lor. I wont tell you. lols. Lalala. :)

I love talking to you. I wanna talk to you more.
and i hate gays. so gays scram. lols. don pester him. i jealous.

No comments: