Sunday, March 14, 2010

i think i somehow knw.
i think i could guess it.

MINGLI you're damn screwed.

i just realise recently that its not a crush.
its actually something more serious than it.
& crap, im gone case.

ppl do qns, how much can you love?
you only knw him for how long?!
i always keep quiet to that.
because right in my mind, im asking myself,
"shit, why cant i answer that qns?"
& i knw, thats cos no matter what i say, nobody will believe.
even me myself, i cant believe this is more than a crush,
when the entire story only last less than 2months.

but i knw the answer to that,
" i do love him really a lot. too much that i cant even tell you cos you wont believe."
& the current moment, i feel like an idiot.
its like mingli in wonderland, i dont knw where the hell i am.
if i was ever heading your direction.

but well, im not giving up!
i'm sure i'll be able to open that castle in your heart,
i'll find that key no matter how long it takes.
let me try please? (:

No comments: