Tuesday, December 29, 2009

it really really sucks.
TOTALLY.

a misunderstanding occur,
you're being misunderstood & you're given no chance to explain at all.
& here comes the verdict.
this is total shit.

here's the story;
i went to your house,
& apparently you're not in the right mood.
i can tell, im not blind!
im not angry, im worried!
i dont knw what the hell can i do to actually make you feel better.
my tears was on the verge of my eyes, its going to drop anytime.
thus, i walked out of your house & take a walk alone.
i just think that i sld give you some time alone,
cos i dont think that me staying there would help any better.
after the walk, i went back to your house & you came out to tell me its time to leave.
i told you i didnt want to go alrdy,
that is because i dont want to be your extra burden of the day!
you've to take care of me, entertain your cousin when you're obviously not in the right mood to do that.
but yet probably in your eyes, i was just throwing temper.
thats why until now you decide to contd to be angry with me.
i've say my part, its up to you to believe it or not.

No comments: